I own a store and was wondering if you do wholesale?
- Yes, not all of our product is available via wholesale, but all Buttery Elite products are, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com to inquire
Are you located in Canada?
- Yes, we are an Alberta based company located in Red Deer, 100% online small business with some product in one local store
What shipper is used to ship my order?
- All orders are shipped via Canada Post
Where are the size charts located?
- There is a size chart located on every product page, simply click SIZE GUIDE to view
- We recommend machine washing all of our tanks, tees and hoodies in cold water and tumble dry low. For our leggings and sports bras we recommend machine washing in cold water and laying flat to dry to help keep the shape of your gear.
Are your leggings squat proof?
- Yes, all of our leggings are squat proof
If I'm local to Red Deer do I still have to pay shipping with your store being online?
- The short answer is no, we have an app attached to the website that allows us to offer free delivery to any address within a 45km radius. You can choose to pick your order up when it's ready it or have it delivered
Where do you you currently ship?
- We're setup to ship to anywhere in Canada and USA.
What's your average time to ship my items and arrive to myself?
- We strive to have your items to you in 1-2 weeks
What's your return policy?
- You have 30 days from the day you place your order to determine you want to return any items for a refund. Items must be unwashed and in original condition. Please contact us via email or social media prior to returning items within this time frame with the issue or reason for return.
What if an item arrives damaged or has a flaw such as a seam coming apart in the first 30 days?
- We hold a high standard on the quality of clothing that we send out, so if an item arrives damaged or flawed please contact us with photos. In this instance we will pay to have the item returned to us to inspect the damage and get a replacement sent out as quickly as possible.
What if I come to Red Deer often or have family there, can I skip the shipping?
- Feel free to use any address you like if you know someone here and if you come here often. Feel free to contact us before your order and we can have you use our address at checkout and pickup next time you're in town and your order is ready
Do you have a brick and mortar store as well?
- No, HPI Apparel is 100% online. With the current economy and the cost to lease a building it's not currently worth the extra expenses at this time for a small startup business such as ours. We may look at this option later down the road, but for now it's one less overhead expense that allows us to keep our prices competitive
What currency are the prices?
- When you first arrive to the website everything is in Canadian dollars, but if you go to the top right on desktop or the drop down menu on mobile you will see CAD that's a drop down menu to pick other currencies. If you don't see your currency it's because we don't currently ship to your country
Do you do exchanges?
- Yes, if your item arrives and you decide you need a different size or style feel free to contact us. If you're local it's as easy as returning the item or having us deliver the other item for exchange.